- Inexpensive cost-optimized design with piezoresistive sensors
- Travel ranges to 200 µm × 200 µm × 200 µm
- Including E-727 USB controller and software
- Low profile for easy integration: 20 mm
- Clear aperture for 3×1'' microscope slide, recessed insertable holder
- Outstanding lifetime due to PICMA® piezo actuators
- Subnanometer resolution, fast response time in the ms range
- High-resolution microscopy
- Confocal microscopy
- High reliability even in environments with high air humidity
Outstanding lifetime thanks to PICMA® piezo actuators
The patented PICMA® piezo actuators are all-ceramic insulated. This protects them against humidity and failure resulting from an increase in leakage current. PICMA® actuators offer an up to ten times longer lifetime than conventional polymer-insulated actuators. 100 billion cycles without a single failure are proven.
High guiding accuracy due to zero-play flexure guides
Flexure guides are free of maintenance, friction, and wear, and do not require lubrication. Their stiffness allows high load capacity and they are insensitive to shock and vibration. They are 100 % vacuum compatible and work in a wide temperature range.
Extensive software for rapid start of productive operation
Thanks to support of MATLAB and NI LabVIEW as well as all common operating systems (Windows, Linux, and macOS), integration succeeds in virtually every environment – quickly and efficiently. Sophisticated programming examples and software tools such as PIMikroMove shorten the time to productive operation considerably.
Product Change Notification Piezo Actuator Driven Products
User Manual PZ272
P-545.xC8S, P-545.xR8S, P-545.3D8S PInano® Piezo Systems
Short Instructions PZ240
Piezo Positioning Systems: P-5xx / P-6xx / P-7xx
3-D model P-545.3R8H
3-D model P-545.2R8H
Microscope Stage Configurator
Sample Stages and Holders for Inverted Microscopes
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.