- Complete system with digital controller, software, and optional QuickLock thread adapter
- USB, RS-232, analog interfaces
- Travel range 100 µm
- Fine positioning of objectives with sub-nm resolution
- Zero-play, high-precision flexure guide system
- Direct position measuring with capacitive sensors
- Compatible with MetaMorph, µManager, and MATLAB
- All servo control parameters can be changed during operation
- Confocal microscopy
- 3-D imaging
- Autofocus systems
- Surface analysis
- Wafer inspection
Subnanometer resolution with capacitive sensors
Capacitive sensors measure with subnanometer resolution without contacting. They guarantee excellent linearity of motion, long-term stability, and a bandwidth in the kHz range.
Maximum accuracy due to direct position measuring
Motion is measured directly at the motion platform without any influence from the drive or guide elements. This allows optimum repeatability, outstanding stability, and stiff, fast-responding control.
Extensive software for rapid start of productive operation
Thanks to support of MATLAB and NI LabVIEW as well as all common operating systems (Windows, Linux, and macOS), integration succeeds in virtually every environment – quickly and efficiently. Sophisticated programming examples and software tools such as PIMikroMove shorten the time to productive operation considerably.
Product Change Notification P-72x
Product Change Notification Piezo Actuator Driven Products
Short Instructions PZ289
Digital Piezo Controllers E-709.xxG / E-727 / E-754
User Manual P721T0007
P-721 Fast PIFOC® Piezo Nanofocusing Z Drive
Installation Instructions P721T0002
P-721.xxx / P-725.xxx Thread Adapters for PIFOC Objective Scanners
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.