- Ideal for scanning applications or high-precision positioning
- Cleanroom compatible
- Size of the motion platform 115 mm × 115 mm
- Travel ranges to 350 mm
- Low profile from 60 mm
- Resolution to 1 nm
The stages in the PIglide are equipped with a servo drive linear motor with preloaded air bearings and integrated linear encoder. The combination of these noncontact components results in a frictionless motion platform that offers the highest performance, quality, and lifetime.
A high-force linear motor can drive the stage to top speed within a few milliseconds. The preloaded air bearing construction supports mounting in any orientation.
Accessories and options
- PIglide filter and air preparation kits
- Multi-axis motion controller and direct drives
- XY setups and individual configurations
- Cable track variations
- Counterbalance options for vertical assembly
- Base plates made of granite and systems for reducing vibration
PIglide positioning systems are ideally suited for many high-precision applications such as metrology, photonics, and precision scanning in semiconductor or flat panel display manufacturing.
Thanks to the friction-free motion, no particles are formed, which makes PIglide stages ideal for cleanroom applications.
User Manual A121D0001
A-121 PIglide AT1 Series Linear Air Bearing Stage, Linear Motor Driven with Encoder Feedback
A-121 3-D model
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.